This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I fix a Facebook block glitch?
02-21-2013, 05:56 PM
How can I fix a Facebook block glitch?
Awhile ago one of my Facebook friends deactivated her account. For some reason I accidentally blocked her, I think, while her account was still deactivated but then I immediately unblocked her. That was at least six months ago. She reactivated her account. Now I cannot find her on Facebook. It's like I am blocked from her or she is blocked from me, but she is not on my block list. I don't know what is going on. What I am worried about is if Facebook glitched when I accidentally blocked her but then unblocked her while her account was deactivated. In other words, I'm wondering if Facebook still thinks that I have her blocked. But she isn't on my block list. And I have already sent in several reports and they haven't gotten back to me. Is it possible that Facebook has us blocked from each other even though she is not on my block list and I not on hers? Could it have been because I accidentally blocked her while her account was deactivated? How can I fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 06:04 PM

You just need a direct link to her profile. Have her go to facebook.com and right-click on her name, then copy the URL to the link for that shortcut. If you visit the same URL, you'll be on her profile. Alternately, you could use this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=hername+...-8&qscrl=1

Just replace "hername" with her name. :-)

Ads

02-21-2013, 06:04 PM

You could try asking her if she has you blocked. If so, this would probably be the fastest way to answer your question. It might be a bit awkward to ask but it's better than relying on tech support.