This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my PlayStation store not working it says it is undergoing maintenance?
02-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Why is my PlayStation store not working it says it is undergoing maintenance?
I just want to download ntz and play it but my ps3 is being a pessimistic bitch again

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 08:11 PM

Because it has been under maintenance for over a day now.

Ads

My PS3 is doing that as well. I'm guessing its because they're undergoing maintenance.

Meh mine is doing the same thing too. It's under maintenance.

Should be back up by 5:00 A.M (eastern time) 1/19/13

The PlayStation Network is currently: Offline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are currently performing maintenance to upgrade the software for the PlayStation Network from January 17-19th. This maintenance is scheduled to end around 2:00am PDT (5:00am Eastern) Saturday January 19th.

During this maintenance period, you may receive a message that states “Sony Entertainment Network is undergoing maintenance” when attempting to access the PlayStation Network, PlayStation Store, or PlayStation Home.

If you have signed in to PSN within 5 days prior to the start of maintenance (meaning: any time since January 12), you may be able to play games online and enjoy apps such as Netflix, HULU Plus and Music Unlimited during this maintenance period.

Note: During our current maintenance some authenticated users may have lost access. We apologize for this inconvenience and are working hard to restore access as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will update you with any changes that may occur in regards to this scheduled maintenance. If you would like to receive a notice when PSN is fully restored, be sure to follow the official PlayStation Twitter account and our support Twitter account, @AskPlayStation.