This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need to invate my friends for my wedding via facebook & twitter, is their any web template?
02-21-2013, 08:17 PM
I need to invate my friends for my wedding via facebook & twitter, is their any web template?
I need to invate my friends for my wedding via facebook & twitter, is their any web template or web site or software to create invitation for friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2013, 08:25 PM

Buy real invitations.

Ads

you could use ecards.com
an on there you can costume make them add music an pictures an your own words
it is a real easy wed site

Do not invite people to your wedding via facebook and twitter. Get some class.

First of all, the word is "invite", not invate. And second of all, this is a HUGE no no. You do not NEED to INVITE anyone via social media sites. What you NEED to do is get their addresses and send them an actual wedding invitation.

http://www.evite.com
Now this is a matter of etiquette so online invitations are still a pretty big faux pas. However, world is changing and invitations are expensive. I would say go with evite as they already have the templates and it will help you stay organized on one site rather than using social media.
But definitely go old fashioned with older relatives and don't lose track of who you're inviting just because its online.

No, you don't and no, there isn't.

No, what you NEED to do is find out everyone's address and send them a paper invite.

Seriously, don't invite people to weddings via social networking sites.

Most people will create an event on facebook, and then link it to a Google Drive wedding address registry. This is a simple little form that your friends can fill out in a few minutes, and it will save all of their information into your account. From there, you can view their address, and how many guests they will be bringing to make it easier for you to plan quickly- then you can either order in some formal invitations, or at least gets prints for an announcement from Costco-and get their real invitation in the mail ASAP!

How tacky.

If you want to invite real people to your real wedding, you need to take the time and effort to send them real invitations.