This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has he blocked me, unfriended me or has he deactivated or deleted his facebook account?
02-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Has he blocked me, unfriended me or has he deactivated or deleted his facebook account?
Well me and my boyfriend had a small fight last week. The next thing i noticed is that i cannot access his timeline from my account. He is still there in my friends list but instead of his photo there is that picture which is commonly used by facebook to denote an anonymous person( the man in white color). When i click on his picture it says that the account is inactive and i have the option to unfriend him. What does this mean? If his account is deactivated is there any way i can contact him cause we both live far away and facebook is the only way we can speak to each other. Or has he blocked me or something? please help me out. I am very worried.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 08:16 AM

Yes he has deactivated his account, if he had unfriended or blocked you, you either
a) would be able to see his account (if he'd simply unfriended)
or
b) wouldn't be able to see his account at all (if he'd blocked you)

So he's deactivated it, there's no way you can message him etc through facebook until (and if) he reactivates his account. Unfortunately, unless you can call him or have another social network or something that you can contact him through, then there is no way of accessing him.
Are you friends with any of his friends on Facebook who are near him and would be seeing him/ have his number? because if you do, maybe you could contact one of them and mention how important it is that you speak to him.

I really hope this works out for you, i've had a long distance boyfriend before and know that it's difficult. All the best!

Ads

02-26-2013, 08:22 AM

Well dear friend, he has deactivated his profile by which you know him. He might be using some other profile and using the facebook. Do you know what that means? It means he is still having fun on facebook with other friends. Then why should you worry for him. Go ahead and find another friend. Need not to worry friend there are lot of fishes in the pond, why worry about losing one
02-26-2013, 08:32 AM

No I don't think he has blocked you, otherwise it would have unfriended you. He might of deactivated his account or it could be a bug on facebook. I've had friends where it seems like they deactivated their accounts but it was actually a bug and until they logged in again. I'd bet on him deactivating it though.

As far as contacting him unless you know his email, phone number, twitter or something else not sure you can contact him.
02-26-2013, 08:39 AM

He deactivated his facebook account!
02-26-2013, 08:46 AM

That Means The Account has Been Deactivated