This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hey girls a really nice guy needs some help?
10-12-2012, 07:54 AM
hey girls a really nice guy needs some help?
theres this girl ok? were freinds but not like great friends. we worked a few times together at st. veronicas and shes friends with these 2 other friends of mine shes also close with..we dont hardly ever hangout but when we do its always the four of us..in all onesty i have neevr felt this way about a girl in my life.u know me..im kinda on the quiet side but honest guy i would do anything for one date with her. i know im prob not her type and im prob already in the friend category for her but i would do anything for her..so anyways a couple of weeks i came across an autograph of mac miller..not sure fif u know him but hes some rapper i guess who she loves..honest to god amanda i couldnt walk away and i had to buy it for her..it was $55..i didnt buy it to make her like me i juss got it for her because i knew she liked him and i juss had to buy it i couldnt help it honestly..shes a sweetheart so i kinda thought shed like it..before this the last time i talked to her ws prob last may..so i bought the autograpgh and messaged her over facebook since shes at sonoma st and said in kinda a funny way that i totally found something shed love and left it that for a surprise..she wrote back sayning, "she coulsnt think of what i could be and that it was killing her." so i said id ship it to her place but then replied saying shed be back home for the weekend and wed all hangout...so we did..i gave her the autograph and she was like speechless almost cried lol..it made me feel sooooo friggin good not that i was trying to score points but to know how happy she was when she saw it..she coulnt even believe that i remembered her talking about how she liked this rapper..after she opeend it she was taking pics of it and putting it on facebook and even sent it to her mom over text i think lol and her mom wrote back "where did he get that!"..i really diditnt hink it would blow up like that..after a while my friend brings up her ex bf and her eyes juss are at full attention..so i guess she still kinda likes this guy but i heard he was mean to her so i dont know not any of my business anyways..so anyways shes very happy with the autograph and i m super happy thats shes happy..the next day i go on facebook juss out of boredom and she posts a pic of the cd autograph and writes, "I owe you my life! I still can't believe you found this!"..the other thing to was she does twitter i dont have twitter dont even know how it works but my buddy called me and said she posted this on twitter.."I can't believe mark got me an autographed macmiller CD, it literally means the world to me!"..she wrote all of this the very next day..i mean amanda when someone says i owe u my life i know they dont literally mean it..but do u think maybe for once i might have a chance? this is all stupid i know but i have horrible confidence issues and do not think highly of myself what so ever and honestly i really dont expect much out of myself..i mean i dont know but from a girls perspective how would u view what i did for her? juss be brutally honest please [:-)] we really dont hangout a lot so getting this for her was def random and unexpected..i know im not not going to do anything anyways since i dont want to cause any awkwardness and lose her as a friend..i really like her but i could never take that risk and i know shed prob turn me down juss from a girls perspective maybe you could break down this little problem i have

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:02 AM

things might work out better if you guys hung out more or even just the two of you without the other friends. if you two can spend more time together and get to know eachother im sure she will feel stronger for you. girls really need to spend time with someone before they make a commitment, usually. you could always take a chance and ask her out now, but i would wait untill you two have spent more time together. good luck!

Ads

10-12-2012, 08:02 AM

If you want someone to read this you gotta break it up a bit. I got a headache like 25% of the way through it.

Just ask her on a date. Make it a simple thing at first that both of you are interested in. You're building all this up in your head, deciding she's the most wonderful girl you've ever met and all, and you haven't even been on a date yet. The more you build this up the more difficult it becomes to make a move with her, because a bigger and bigger dream is going to get potentially shattered. And the truth is that you really don't know how wonderful of a girlfriend she's going to make until you actually date her. Until then, it's all speculation and fantasy. The feelings and expectations are all different when sex/romance are involved.
It's much easier to ask a cute and interesting girl that you're not sure how she's going to be for a date than it is to approach the one you've already decided is your future wife. Also, you'll be less devastated if she says 'no' and recover the friendship quicker.

One idea I just had. Say "Instead of your life, just have dinner with me and we'll call it even!"