This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to a girl for the first time (online)?
02-26-2013, 08:57 AM
How to talk to a girl for the first time (online)?
There's this girl I've seen a few times around my neighborhood and she's really beautiful. We don't seem to have mutual friends, because we don't go to the same school and she lives in another part of the town and none of my friends actually know her.
I haven't seen her around for about 1 month, but I have her as friend on Facebook.

I'd like to get to know her, so I'm asking you to help me on how to start a conversation with her and what to talk about.

I don't know if it matters, but I'm 15 and she's like 2 years younger then me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 09:00 AM

Well it doesn't seem like you have anything in common, so it would be difficult to actually have a relationship with her...but if you'd really like to get to know her, I highly recommend talking to her in person so that you don't seem like that creepy stalker dude. (No one likes those dudes...)

But, if you can't because you don't see her, then just chat and say 'hello'. Smile Then let it take off from there. Be her friend first, don't come out and be like 'You're beautiful baby' a nice compliment, but she doesn't know you and it can turn creepy real easily. Oh and don't flirt or turn on the charm until you really know her and she's comfortable with you. And there's no such thing as 'friend zoned', if you're a guy friend there's a huge chance she'll have a crush on you.

Ads

02-26-2013, 09:05 AM

It's not scary to talk to a girl online, girls actually like it when guys talk to girls. they feel wanted, which is good. Just sound friendly and be like 'hey Smile' or something and no doubt she will reply, then the conversation will start and always seem interested in her rather than talk about you all the time
02-26-2013, 09:07 AM

The only thing you should discuss with her online is a time and place to meet up in person. It's far easier to get to know/like someone and get someone to know/like you when you are physically in their presence. So, say something along the lines of: "Hey, I noticed you haven't been around my neighborhood lately" [she responds], you say: "well you should definitely come back to my neighborhood sometime this week so we can hang out, what days are you available?" [she says when she's available], you say: "great, let's go get some ice cream/food/drinks at [place] on [agreed upon day]".

Then, you've got yourself a date.