This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best way to advertise a coffee shop?
02-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Best way to advertise a coffee shop?
I've recently become a partner in a coffee shop and we are looking to get new customers in. We obviously have our regulars and the people that come every now and again but we would like to attract new people in.

We have found advertising in the local papers and magazines not all that benefical to us, we have our own website, twitter and facebook.

We are looking to target people who have spare time and a bit of extra cash, maybe young moms or people who are self employed, I'm not quite sure. What would be the best way to reach them?

What would be the best way to advertise to get to the most people?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 09:05 AM

Hand out leaflets to doors.

Ads

02-26-2013, 09:11 AM

Talk to your local radio station.
02-26-2013, 09:15 AM

So you can steal my concept and get paid more money than me by plagarising my idea and getting credit in your million dollar job. I got 84% for my coffee "story board" and someone plagarised my idea and put it on television and i didnt get paid one cent. Fairdinkum bullshit. I got 82 % in advertising too.
I got so much ripped off financially by Billion Dollar Advertising Industry like Television and Radio bullshit.

Fairdinkum now thats bullshit. I worked 58 hours a week to not get paid. Bullshit. I also scored 95% in marketing research so i should be employed full-time in marketing too.

I was coming 1st in my studies too. Where am i now. Fairdinkum bullshit.

Front page of a major newspaper, radio advertisment, put your business on a T-shirt, put your business in a magazine, put your business on television, put your business on a billboard in a major city.
02-26-2013, 09:15 AM

Arrange a deal with internet browsing centres, dance clubs and gyms to keep your leaflets on their counters. It works.
02-26-2013, 09:25 AM

Local newspaper ads and magazine ads are not as effective as 5 years ago. You need to get your site mobile ready and a custom mobile marketing campaign running. Package includes QR code and sms messaging and ccapture leads Landing Page. Go viral? SEO your local search tailor for smartphones! Let me know if you're interested.
Drop me an email in yahoo via Moneysense8888
02-26-2013, 09:32 AM

http://hollerthis.com/advertise-my-business

brand new concept but it works!