This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should my best friend do ??!?
02-26-2013, 09:33 AM
What should my best friend do ??!?
s such an a**hole. He seemed so sweet at first, took her out on an amazing date, called her very night.. then he just became an asshole. He even told her he's only truly liked/loved 2 girls in his life, 2 years ago. He just hooks up with girls and leaves them. I think this is what he wants to do with my friend. He blows her off, doesnt text her. They were talking and he said sorry if he seems like an asshole because hes not trying to be, but you cant expect an orange to be purple, and he has trust issues. My friend wants to change him, she calls him an asshole to his face. She tells him she wont give up on him and shes not going to hurt him bc apparently hes been hurt before.

She gave him a taste of his own med. She deactivated her facebook and he instantly texted her within the hour asking if shed block him. Sh didnt reply and he texted again. Then she just started to drag to reply or text him and hed text her first. I dont know if shes getting to him or whats going on.

She also slept over at his house and told him he had a really big ego. And he said its not ego its self esteem and this convo is done now. I know they had sex. But i dont know what she should do, i know she likes him, but i dont know what he wants or how she can get to him..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 09:35 AM

Run away....QUICK

Sorry

Luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply