This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mean things said about Harry Styles? 10 POINTS?
10-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Mean things said about Harry Styles? 10 POINTS?
I know people started hating on Harry Styles and saying mean things about him just because of his performance at the red or black show. Harry said that he read some very mean things haters said about him on twitter. What exactly did they say to him that was mean enough to make him cry? In the interview where he cried, he said he searched something up on his phone called, "Harry ___________" but it was cut off, what exactly was it?
Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:03 AM

He searched "Harry Sh*t". I'm not sure what was said but I bet it was along the lines of "you suck", "You shouldn't be in the group" or something just really rude towards his singing. Its so sad that f*cking cunts did that and now Harry doesn't even read his mentions on twitter. He doesn't know all the good things are being said about him. But I think he knows now how much the fans really love him. All that hate must of took him by surprise but he is perfect and I think his performance was perfect also Smile

Ads

People are really rude. I never knew that happened!!! He cried?!???? Poor HarrySad

On his phone he typed in 'Harry sh1t' on his twitter feed too read all the bad mentions about him/his performance. He was getting lots of insults and stuff, not just about the performance. Just saying that they hate him for no reason and he's sh1t. And he does read his twitter mentions cause he replies too people on twitter.

" I've always wanted to be one of those people who didn't really care that much about what people thought about them.... but I just don't think I am."

Nice dp btw! Smile

Um sorry i know this isn't an answer but what interview was this i was really wondering and wanted to watch Smile you can e-mail me at bookwormcutie96@yahoo.com ...im sorry if this is weird ..Tongue