This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doesn't it really irritate you when celebrities use twitter just to advertise?
10-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Doesn't it really irritate you when celebrities use twitter just to advertise?
It really irritates me. take justin bieber for example..if you go on his twitter it's all about how we should make his single number 1 and we have to buy his songs on itunes etc..

I mean i get that he wants to be popular in the buisness and get his songs going and all but up to a point right?

i know i'd respect him a bit more if he said what he doing (not advertising a song of his) ..it will show he's grateful for what he has and not greedy for more fame/money etc..

other celebs do this too :/

ah well..thought i'd mention it..

What are your thoughts on this? thanks for answering!

(i actually don't mind justin bieber btw..he was just an example) =]

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:03 AM

I think Twitter is irritating by itself.

Ads

i don't Twitter at all and think the whole concept is ridiculous.

I have a Twitterrrr & yeah it can be kinda annoyingg but thats showbiz [ :
PS i ♥ justiiiiiiiinnnn beiiiiberrrrrrrr <3 ! [x

- She X

No Offense but being a celebrity is all about promoting yourself and being able to achieve things. so celebrties will probably use twitter as that even though you are hoping to see the normal side to celebrities, thats just what their life is all about to them. they live their daily life based on selling and being their own business or else they wouldnt be celebrtities if they didnt achieve or sell their talents. seeing their tweets promoting things is no differnt to seeing their ads on a billboard.

Besides some celebrtities like to keep their lives private and can only approach everyone else in a professional business way they are used to when being in public. Twitter is definately public and since its coming straight from that particular person then you have more preasure on the things you say, and the only safe thing to do is promoting yourself.