This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do parents encourage their children to be racist?
02-26-2013, 10:58 AM
Do parents encourage their children to be racist?
If so how?

A lot of the racism we see from young people nowadays is just little kids trying to rile people up because they have no jobs and no lives, but I'm beginning to think a lot of these kids were actually raised in a household where this behavior was not only considered "ok" but also encouraged. Would I be correct in this assumption?

People of all groups are encouraged to respond.

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 11:02 AM

Yes, I believe the parents try not to but it comes out sometimes as natural behavior. I believe this is true in all races.

Ads

02-26-2013, 11:11 AM

Of course.
The "nationalists and supremacist" that move into their whites only colonies encourage their children to be racist so that they can be a close minded as them when they grow older. This also discourages them from even thinking about being with other races. As they say this taints the race pool or some dumb shyt like that.Even if the kids are raised outside the colony, if they meet whites from inside they will want to fit in and share racist views, all to belong. When these people are on their deathbeds, they still will not realize or accept that we are all the same, and this cycle continues.
02-26-2013, 11:12 AM

Yes, for example if someone parent is a (or a former one) kkk member, or skinhead you bet they were taught to hate blacks.
02-26-2013, 11:19 AM

its simple,if the parents preach racism,the kid will pick it up too
also it could be said that if a black parent teaches a victim mentality to their kids,they'll act that way as well...kids are easily influenced
that's why im so against homosexuality,pot...all things that corrupt young minds into thinking its all harmless
02-26-2013, 11:23 AM

No, just wary of being a victim of crime
02-26-2013, 11:26 AM

I don't think it's ever "Stay away from those black kids" or anything that direct....They're learning it by subtle racist things their parents do, as well as the internet....Which is a lot of kids parents these days..
02-26-2013, 11:30 AM

I don't know what you mean since now-days everything is racist, meaning, everyone is hyper sensitive.
02-26-2013, 11:36 AM

Hell yes. How else would children say something like, "My parents told me that I can't be friends with you, because you're [insert race here]." They're either picking it up from their parents, or some other relative with seriously fucked up minds, you know? Sad world we live in, imposing views on innocent children....
02-26-2013, 11:43 AM

Oftentimes, yes, but some racism comes from experience and some of it is probably ingrained genetically.