This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook account hacked?
02-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Facebook account hacked?
As of yesterday, I had no problems with my facebook account. However, I wake up this morning, and when I signed on I knew right away that something was not right.

The first screen I come to says 'Find Friends' and in the bottom right corner "Enable Chat Options" and asks me to set them (something I had already done ages ago). On the left side of the screen, where it usually lists messages, apps and so forth, the one at the top says "Welcome". Under that is News Feed and so on. I've never seen the Welcome option there before. I decided to go to News Feed, and that's when I discovered that all of my friends, pictures, and information have been removed.
The first thing I suspected was that maybe Facebook has changed their site again, but I wanted to be sure, so I attempted to log out. Unfortunately, I can't do that, because the blue Facebook, and account settings bar at the top is completely gone from the page.

The only conclusion I'm coming to is the possibility that maybe my account was hacked. It's strange, because I was able to sign in. I know I didn't delete or make any changes to my account, and I'm the only one who uses my computer. Just as a side note, my husband allowed me to sign onto his profile, and everything is as should be, so it's mine that has a problem.

Does anyone else have a similar issue, or ever dealt with this?
That link doesn't seem to work, I've tried using a few times before I came on here. I keep getting an error message screen everytime I click on it Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 11:09 AM

I too face the same prob...all my frnds are removed...i too dnt knw d reason Sad

Ads

02-26-2013, 11:12 AM

Hi..

I heard similar kind of problems from some facebook friends. But so far I didn't experienced such hack attacks and even moments before I logged in my fb account to make sure my position.

Anyways, if you feel your account is hacked then you can directly report to facebook through this link http://www.facebook.com/hacked

All the Best!
02-26-2013, 11:22 AM

Facebook Is Having Some Problems At the Moment Other People Are Having Problems With the Top Navigation Bar Gone And Missing The Only Thing i Suggest Trying is Clearing your Cookies and Cachee and to Delete Temporary Files Than Close out your Browser and Reopen and Try Again

if this Does Not Fix the Problem Than Wait til Facebook Fixes it