This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am an emotional wreck. Should I cut him out of my life?
02-26-2013, 11:23 AM
I am an emotional wreck. Should I cut him out of my life?
I moved away from home about 7 months ago. I ended things with my fiance, almost 4 months ago, due to his unfaithfulness & lies. Since the break up I had been having a very hard time getting over things, facing depression, guilt & I was just very sad all together, some days I didn't even want to get out of bed. Through all of this cousin, whom I love more than anything was by my side throughout everything! Calling me everyday & just making sure that I was OK. Since moving away from town I have cut a lot of people out of my life, friends that were no good & even some family members. People who I felt were bringing me down. About a month ago a very close friend of mines brother wrote me & told me that my friend(his sister) & my ex had been having sex during our whole relationship. Of course I was devastated, but at that point I felt that I had come so far that I didn't want to go back. So I never confronted her or asked her if it was true. I just let it go & kept moving on. My cousin knew how bad that hurt me, & he kept telling me everyday to get over it & move on, & that there were both nothing, so I was. Today while I was on the phone with my cousin he tells me that he confronted my friend on facebook regarding the situation, I was furious!! I am a grown woman, not to mention that if I wanted to confront her I would of, it was my choice not to. I was so hurt! Of course she denied it, but I didn't even care, how could he do that, & it's been more than a month since we first found out about them being together, why would he wait so long to confront her! & why not ask me or come to me first & ask me if I was OK with it. I didn't want her to know that I was hurt, or sad or anything. I just wanted to move on! & now I feel as though I am going back once again, because now this is fresh on my mind once again! When I confronted my cousin as to why he did this, he just said "because I hate her" he hates her for his own reasons, so he should of confronted her regarding there own problems! Not mine! Then I began to cry, & cry because she told my cousin that they never had sex, but he was in the local grocery "looking at her up & down" whatever that means. I began to cry on the phone with him, & all he could say was it's not that big of a deal, get over it & he kept saying "I didn't even know you two were friends" If we weren't friends why would I of been mad about the whole situation, it's like he didn't even care. I am so hurt, because me & him were so close, I looked to my cousin for advice on any & everything & he was the one who kept tellling me to move on but here he is pulling me backwards! Now I feel as though I can't trust him, & there is no point in us talking ever again. Am I overreacting. Then I tell him how much I love him, & how much I trusted him & all he could say was "why did you put so much trust in me" "Im a scorpio" Im selfish" He had no remorse! He never stopped & thought how this would make me feel. Your opinions? I am thinking of just cutting him out of my life for good.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 11:27 AM

You are seriously overreacting to this entire situation. When it is over with a love interest, it's over. No confrontation required. It sounds like your cousin cares about you a great deal. He was free to do whatever he did on his own without checking with you. You are not the center of the universe. Stop all this sophmoric drama. Get some counseling if you must, and get on with your life. Stop this wallowing, it's nauseating. Get over it already.

Ads

02-26-2013, 11:29 AM

Women are slow learners. They just want to be loved and cared for, but men are basically looking for a temporary place to park their penis until they find a better place. Women are dumber than mud.