This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this weird behaviour ?! 10POINTS BEST A?
02-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Is this weird behaviour ?! 10POINTS BEST A?
He was a real gentleman, bought me gifts and gave me his coat when I was cold, always blushed and laughed when he kissed me, we were smitten! He went missing for 10 days and then text saying "sorry for not texting I've had a really bad week and been working awful hours" (10hr shifts) then I responded "apology accepted ... this time Wink" ... Ignored. He then randomly deleted me off fb, so I ended it with him & said I would find someone better with backbone & that he's a terrible person. He just said he didn't know what to say and he's 'sorry'. Kept me on twitter for a week and tweeted how he couldn't sleep, kept eating junk food. Now he's been real childish and unfollowed me. Got a strange amount of unknown calls today, number purposely withheld and I didn't answer... I know it was him! There's not even another woman, what is his problem? He has nothing to hide on fb, his profile isn't private so I can still view it. 1year and I never slept with him as I wasn't ready

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 11:50 AM

I think he is under stress ... You should talk to him, because it is obvious that you have a problem ... Seems like a nice guy, try to understand him and tell him what bothers you about him ...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply