This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are black people cheering on that ex-cop Chris Dorner for shooting 3 cops and killing one of them?
02-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Why are black people cheering on that ex-cop Chris Dorner for shooting 3 cops and killing one of them?
I keep seeing these videos on youtube and facebook of black people applauding this guy and cheering him on. I even overheard 2 black guys talking about it on a bus I was riding. One of them said it was justice, and the other said that black people everywhere will remember Chris Dormer as their hero. I mean I know blacks have had a bad history with cops, but to actually take pleasure to hear about someones death? This man had a wife and kids. Now the kids are going to grow up without a father. And black people complain that we stereotype them as violent people or thugs, but only a violent person, thug, or complete psychopath would feel pleasure over someones death. I don't care how cops have treated you people in the past, you should never enjoy hearing about someone being brutally murdered. Because you are nothing but a common thug when you think like that.
Hey chocolate peanut butter or whatever your stupid name is. Yes a lot of us were happy when Osama was finally shot and killed. But the difference between Osama and that police officer is the officer didn't kill thousands of innocent people. I bet you black people were sad that Osama was killed though because I know that a lot of you also cheered for the terrorists of the 911 attacks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 04:28 PM

I don't know that a majority or even a significant number of african americans are cheering this guy on. I mean even a cursory understanding of the news story shows that this is not really motivated by racism. I like to think most people understand that this is a mentally ill individual.

Ads

02-26-2013, 04:28 PM

hmmm i bet u sure were happy when osama died

look up the story more and read the guy's manifesto.
it was a group of cop bullies who tortured this guy like pissing on his leather jacket and leaving it in the garbage 4 him to find or hacking his personal IDs like his credit cards, facebook, etc.
the guy just hit a breaking point and not one cop was reprimanded 4 it cause they had connections
i blame the cops who harassed a high-ranked military hero who served 4 our country. it's reported from the police interlogs that dorner reported on them multiple times and instead of getting punished they got promoted to supervisor positions to torture him so more.