This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does he like me as a friend or more than a friend? or is he just playing around with me?
02-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Does he like me as a friend or more than a friend? or is he just playing around with me?
I'm still deeply in love with my ex and i would do ABSOLUTELY everything and anything just to get him back. :'( Basically we broke up because of trust issues. The way we met wasn't right, we slept together the first time we met and he judges me from the past even though he knows that i did learn and that i am a good, loyal, faithful girl. We broke up a few times but we always got back together, except the last time we broke things off, we didn't talk for about 2 months and now we do talk - Now we're still friends but i'm confused if he still has feelings or not.

1.He randomly liked one of my pictures on facebook. (it was a picture that i put on facebook about 2 months ago) and he never gives me likes on my pictures on facebook.

2. He's been liking a lot of my statuses.

3. Hes been talking to me randomly, just saying hi, how are you, what did you do this weekend.

4. I had a bad dream and he was in it and i posted a status on facebook about how the bad dream ruined my vibe but i didn't mention that it was about him or anything and then he sent me a message asking me what my dream was about i just answered with this face :O and then he kept saying tell me? are you there? are you going to tell me? and he just kept asking me i kept telling him how i didn't want to say it and he kept saying go, tell me, i wanna know, tell me...he seemed VERY curious and wanted to know badly.

5. when we started sleeping together again, right before it happened he asked me if i was seeing another guy. (but if he had no feelings why would he even want to know or care?)

6) The other day we were talking and i said good night and he replied good night miss. in my culture calling a female "miss" is a compliment because it's like saying i'm a lady. and he has never called me "miss" before.

7) We woke up in the morning and we were just laying side by side and he took my hand and held it for a good 5 minutes.

8) He changed his profile picture on facebook to a picture of me and him.

9) He would ask me to hangout A LOT and if i couldn't he would give me a sad face Sad

10) We spent Christmas together and he walked outside in the freezing cold -30 weather MANY times just to come see me...

I'm confused, i can't tell if he's being friendly cuz he just wants s*x or if he still has feelings for me or really likes me? When i talked to him about giving the serious relationship one LAST try, he didn't even want to consider it, or even think about it. Sometimes i feel like he still has a few feelings but hes hiding them because the thinks that he thinks a relationship won't work and he doesn't want to hurt himself or me. But at the same time i feel like he doesn't having feelings cause he told me a few times to find a new guy and he acts like he really doesn't care if he never sees me again.

What do you think?

Thank You SO MUCH It means a lot. xoxo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 07:03 PM

Oh em gee,he luv you.
By the way,I don't act like that.^ He actually has feelings for you again.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply