This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me ?Why is she hiding from me ?
02-26-2013, 10:34 PM
Does she like me ?Why is she hiding from me ?
There is this girl in school. We first saw each other at the gym but i didnt make a move. Later i said Hi in school but i didnt start a conversation. Then i added her on facebook but she wasnt interested in much chatting and was sort of fishy towards me. Now she removed me from facebook when i asked her to go to the gym. I thought she didnt like me but then i went in school next to her and said HI, whatcha doing? I also asked some stupid questions and she was laughing (she laughs often) and looked me in the eyes but at the same time she didnt flirt back. We went to the same school lesson and did a test with a bunch of other people inside the classroom and saw each other and she seemed to be purposely avoiding looking at me (shy girls do it). Now she has given me signs of attraction and repulsiveness and idk what to think. Is she playing a trick? being too shy or just not interested? any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 10:41 PM

Girls can be a bit shy, but try to look for her, look if when you're hiding somewhere if she is looking around herself a lot, and then come out so she can see, and see if she stops when she sees you and smiles at you, its a good trick, but girls look at the boy often and then look away (I often do) so that might be a good sign, when I'm in love I usually ask very strange questions and stutter just a bit, and look in his eyes for a while, just being silence and then looking down, some girls also start playing with their hair when the're in love. but I think she likes you, just wait for it :3 you'll see it'll come, if it takes to long , just ask her, or tell her you like her, try complimenting her, and help her out with stuff, this might help Big Grin I hope it did help, Moon

Ads

02-26-2013, 10:49 PM

She's probably shy. Maybe you need to come out with it that you like her or something.
02-26-2013, 10:51 PM

Sometimes, people can be very shy. Maybe she's waiting for you to come up to her and make a conversation, and show her more personalized interest. If you really want to talk to her, make up your mind as to what you want to say, go up to her, look her right in her eyes and say it, and pause till she responds. Good luck.
02-26-2013, 10:59 PM

I can imagine she's very shy. I'd like to ask, is this behaviour towards you specifically, or everyone? In which case, she's socially awkward and is easily lead on. So if you feel she has a crush on you, it's probably only because you've acknowledged her. She'll be a little nervous at times, but it's confusing to her when everyone stops and thinks about it. Is it you she likes, or the idea of just anyone approaching her?
If she isn't socially awkward as I suspected, than it is in fact a direct signal that she's falling for you, but AGAIN, we have to make sure the feelings are pure. Why does she like you if that's the case. Otherwise, it will cause pain to the both of you. Of course, since you've posed this and are wondering, I'm sure you're curious about her as person as well. That means you're starting to fall for her if you haven't already. If you are falling for her, than her "signs" Can just be what you want to see, but there's a less of a chance of that then the other two options listed above, so my advice to you is, try speaking with her more often. Start actual conversations, get to know her. After you get to know each other, things will get clearer. But if you're interested, don't wait too long. It's a pain seeing your own emotion slip away.
02-26-2013, 11:00 PM

All I can say is, if I liked a guy, I wouldn't remove him from Facebook, I would want to talk to him, I would flirt with him, and I definitely would not avoid him. I'm sorry, I don't think she likes you. Honestly, I don't think she ever did either.
02-26-2013, 11:07 PM

Well I'm 31 not exactly high school (or middle school even), however that age is very hard for a girl. She feels awkward and the need to feel accepted, and with how media is it truly can confuse a girl as to how she is to act. By the sounds of things it sounds like shes confused on how to be around you. Maybe she has friends telling her to play hard to get or shes genuinely not interested but flirting to be nice ( I knew a lot of heart breaker girls in school that did that, I didn't). I say give her time work on just being friends with her, if something comes from it it will happen if not there is better for you out there.