This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone know any places to use fake phone numbers temproly so I can make another facebook account?
02-26-2013, 10:42 PM
Anyone know any places to use fake phone numbers temproly so I can make another facebook account?
Ok I want to create a another facebook for my website but I am unable to use my phone number to verify because I already used mine. So anyone know sites to get phone number for 1 minute to verify

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 10:50 PM

if you have a smart fone you can download a app called WiFi calling that lets you receive phone and texts mesg with a diffrent number

like this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...h0cGx1cyJd

Ads

facebook can detect you using fake phone numbers too - try it yourself and see - they can tell

They don't really need to believe that you are a different person because of different phone numbers. They can tell exactly what computer is being logged on because of your Static IP address which is issued by your ISP and never changes. It can't be changed by you or the ISP at any time like your Dynamic IP address can be changed. The government requires the Static IP address in order to be able to track illegal activities online by someone. Once they link up your different fb accounts to the same Static IP address, you'll be blocked on all the accounts. This is why using a proxy server does no good either.