This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So was I blocked or what?
02-27-2013, 06:45 AM
So was I blocked or what?
I recently realized that a friend of mine no longer appears on the chat bar on Facebook. Checking my full list of friends I discovered that three of them (including the one I was wondering about) are shown with no profile picture, and clicking their name doesn't take me to their page. I also haven't seen any status updates from them, and any former activity we had between each other is gone. I assumed I had been blocked, but if that was the case why would they still be listed as my friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 06:50 AM

either you were blocked, or they deactivated their profiles, or more likely, facebook suspended their accounts because they broke a rule, like lying about their name or their age, or creating more than one account

Ads

02-27-2013, 06:51 AM

Yes you're right, they probably blocked you and from seeing their status updates
02-27-2013, 07:01 AM

if their name is in black letters then yes
02-27-2013, 07:03 AM

I think Facebook is inconsistent and has not made up their minds what the company is. Is it a community site or a giant e-mail im or a bunch of ads for famous folks or a place to blog and who is talking to whom? It is a weird thing and they are trying to keep an over site that is totally inconsistent. I don't think it will last much longer. It is like a snake eating its own tail.