This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23 and doing good! But not with any girls....?
02-27-2013, 07:09 AM
23 and doing good! But not with any girls....?
Hey. So a little bit about me first i guess. I'm twenty three, wrapping up my BA in international trade, and I'm joining the emt/paramedic academy in the spring (Woooo), and for a full time student I have a pretty good job. I like playing the drums, fighting (boxing and bjj), hiking and hunting, and reading ALOT lol. On the otherhand, I'm overweight but not super fat (but working on it), I'm a pretty big geek in a group of non geeks, and I still live at home (paying my own way through school), not to mention I am not a handsome man( sorry, facts are facts) But I have a slight problem, I haven't had sex in seven years. My last (and only) girlfriend was in my junior year when i was sixteen, but she ended up cheating on me with my friend at the time and we broke up. A part of my problem is that my friends always seem to be the ones girls are interested in while we are out, maybe its because i don't drink, or maybe i'm generally less interesting than them. And I never really put much thought to it, but about a year and a half ago I started becoming depressed over it. I just started thinking about it, and now I feel like I've missed a huge part of my life sexually and mentally, along with the fact I feel abnormal thinking about all the girls I've the girls that I've asked out and been rejected by, especially when comparing myself to my friends (who all have no problem finding girls.) I don't know. For a large part of my life I felt like if I just worked hard and let people get to know me eventually I would find someone who liked me. And that theory has worked somewhat, I have a large social circle and go to lots of party's, bbqs, bonfires, and s*** like that. I just haven't been able to shrug this feeling of dread like I'll never be able to find any girl attracted to me. And feeling like you're going to be alone your whole life is...well...one of the worst things I've ever felt really. And I didn't really know who to ask, I'm embaressed bringing it up with anyone, and posting it to any social media would be mortifying. So I guess I just want to know if there is anyone out there who knows anything a guy like me can do to make himself more attractive to women. Or maybe some new places to go to meet girls, im shy at first but warm up quick so meeting new people isn't usually a problem. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 07:16 AM

.For every Jack there's a Jill.Have you considered a make over.I'm not suggesting you're ugly or anything like that but you know what they say "Fine feathers make fine birds",It might also boost your confidence and help you conquer the birds

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply