This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do guys like shy but fun and funny girls? please help?
02-27-2013, 07:30 AM
Do guys like shy but fun and funny girls? please help?
well the guy i like, ive only really talked to him once but always on facebook. and i know lots about him, he knows lots about me(only cause we play random questions, haha). well he seems like one of those guys who are all cool and stuff if you know what i mean, i guess you could say "he has swag" i dont know but anyways. im kind of a shy, bubbly yet fun and crazy girl. when you talk to me a lot and get to know me, i show my true self which is random, nice, and fun/funny. but im also really shy, i cant even talk to a person at somewhere like tim hortons without being shy. anyway, do guys like girls like that? i mean he seems like me, but idk.. my two friends (girls) sammi and hailey only know about this. please help?(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 07:40 AM

All depends on the guy. I find shy girls to be more interesting because slowly they open up which makes things exciting like a flower blossoming. While outgoing chicks are just dull and a flower that you've seen many times. Weird way to put it but that's how i feel.

Ads

02-27-2013, 07:42 AM

guys like pretty girls...........maybe they can be shy,funny at the sam time..
02-27-2013, 07:49 AM

I was like that too but I said the heck with it and went for it and it worked .