This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anrdoid users help me?
02-27-2013, 07:36 AM
Anrdoid users help me?
i am new user of android tell me how to save the battery?
to save the battery normally i disable all the
applications except
1.settings
2. android keyboard
is it correct?
and another thing today i installed facebook and yahoo mail app both these apps shows up in the running app section all though i stop the service within few mins it shows up in the running app section why? does it eats up the battery??,

tell me wat app should be running when not using internet?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 07:43 AM

Low brightness, few apps, turn off animation, don't use too much widgets. Turn off background data if youre not using playstore or dont want notifications from apps. Your battery will last long about facebook log it off when youre not using it

Ads

02-27-2013, 07:44 AM

To increase battery - Swith off (Wifi,GPS,Bluetooth,Convert your sim from 3g to 2g,)- when it is not in use.Turn down brightness of your phone or keep it to auto brightness.Always remember Brightness level is the main cause for battery drain.
Close running app.
Disable or uninstall useless app from your phone.

To increase battery life,install - Juice Defender or Easy battery Saver.Both are free in Android Market.
02-27-2013, 07:50 AM

1.Use 50% to 20% of Brightness.

2.Delete cache 3 times at least, you can use this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ter.mguard
and delete.

3.Use Auto Task Killer.

4.and follow these 7 steps: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J8EbkfyAlVU#

I hope thats help.
02-27-2013, 07:57 AM

To save the battery-uninstall the game application if you have install.And also uninstall unnecessary application.

For close the running app go to task manager and close all running app there.Otherwise running app eats your battery.