This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I update my iTouch?
02-27-2013, 11:16 PM
How can I update my iTouch?
My brother set up my iPod touch for me and he put all the music on it through his itunes account. I want to remove A LOT of the songs he put on the ipod and put new ones but I don't know how to do that without all my apps, facebook, myspace, pictures, and some songs getting removed from it. How do I work with the itunes?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 11:22 PM

If you want to get rid of the songs on the computer, then just delete them off of iTunes and then if your iTouch is set to update all songs automatically it should get rid of them. If you want to keep the songs on the computer you have 2 options: 1 is to make a playlist of all the songs you want, then when you plug in you ipod set it to only get songs from the playlist(s) you want. The second option is to click manually add songs to you ipod. In this method, all of the songs on your ipod will not be gray in itunes anymore, they'll be black and you will be able to delete them off and then drag and drop the ones you want onto the ipod. Hope that helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply