This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am having a very big problem. I will have to tell the entire story to get a solution.?
02-27-2013, 11:37 PM
I am having a very big problem. I will have to tell the entire story to get a solution.?
I will have to tell the entire story to get a solution. I had a very best friend who means the world to me..i like him more than anything. I wil do anything for him, same he too does any help for me.. I was in a relationship with another guy he was also in a relationship with another girl. But still I liked my best friend a lot. A lot means a lot. Later due to some problems, I broke up with my guy, and I was alone. He use to comfort me all the time, he is very helpful and v very caring.. recently I had different felings towards him, I wanted to see him, be with him, something unsual, knowing that he has a gal I told him I told him I fell in to u, I can be with u all day, roam, chat giggle and hug u, but I can’t imagine a sexual life with u, I just wanted to tell him wat was running in my mind.I mean life after marriage.. he too said, u r just my fried. Please don’t ever in your life time say that u love me, and he got a promise from me, he told that he loves his gal a lot and will not think about another girl..
it hurted me a lott, and I felt very guilty that I had gone behind a guy, and slowly I ignored him, he use to ask me, why don’t u talk like before, I use to say that I was busy with work and exams and ignore him, one of my friend told me that u think a lot and hurt ur self, why don’t u find another guy and live happy.. so he introduced me a buy living abroad, he use to chat with me in Facebook, later on we use to talk in skype, he had never seen me live except in skyoe calls, I like him cz he make me happy, I was really enjoying life. I use to talk to him all night. He was quiet good person, caring, kind and all, but however I don’t know much about him as I knew him only for few days also we jus only knew each other only by Facebook and Skype , later he proposed me, and I too agreed after few weeks all I told him was to talk to my dad and get himself introduced. I have already told about him to my dad, and my dad just wanted the guy to introduce himself to my dad. But he asked for some time and eventually my best friend proposed me as well but he didn’t ask for my reply. He just started treating as his wife. And I was confused.. Either to live with the person whom I wanted before and knows everything about me or the person who was with me for a short time and hasn’t even seen me live.
I told the guy abroad wat happened and asked or sometime to make my friend understand the situation, but by the time due to my accommodation issues I didn’t have a way I had to say at my best friend’s family and few days later he told his parent s that he loves me and he is hoping to marry me.. my best friend had seen my Facebook chats with the other guy and was so angry and wanted me to tell him not to cross in to my life. My best friend had hurt himself by cutting his hand. And later I started to avoid the other guy. And but still I was confused what to do. Again after a month my best friend has seen the other guys message in my phone and had called him and told him that he got married to me, he has been living with me and I am no more a virgin.
The other guy was soo upset and told that he will never interfere in my life again and I had killed him alive and this had hurt him a lot.
My best friend had spoke to my dad about his love and my dad had told him to get settled in life as he is not that educated, he doesn’t have a job and he doesn’t have a good family back ground. Also my dad is not satisfied with my best friend.
As I also didn’t have any, I tot the other guy may be a passing cloud, who may disappear in a year or two and I have to just loose my best friend who has always been my strength and I agred to marry him, whil the other giy was in my heart. I also told the other guy that I am going to marry my best friend.. and my best friend also called the other guy and ad told that he is going to get married to me in few years time also had told him not to contact me anymore, which broke him in to pieces. And I still always remember him, the days we were together, I use to read the chat messages over and over again, and use to remember him all the time. He reently also told me he cannot stay without messaging me coz he still fucking loves me. Sad Sad

I don’t know wat I can do? I f leave my best friend, he will lose his life, if I leave the other guy, I just have to sacrifice my life and that is wat am doing right now, please if anyone help me to come out of this mental pain.
Thank you Kelly and Dragon heart strings, i am still confused.. am scared that my best friend would do something to him, because he's stubborn and he will do anything to get something if he wants it. also the other guy is sin, i feel very sorry for him. i miss him a lot. i don't know how to come out of this trap. Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 11:41 PM

ask yourself a question....whom do you really love??? your story depicts you like both the guys...go with the guy you really love and you think you will be happy with....i

Ads

02-27-2013, 11:50 PM

If you are trapped between your feelings and what other people think is right, always go for whatever makes you happy, unless you want everybody to be happy except you.
02-27-2013, 11:50 PM

It seems your best friend is just possessive over you.remember he had rejected you once.and your chat friend sounds sinciere.i just said what i felt but go for the one who u think is sinciere.gd luck.