This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A username for 'Farah' to be used on deviantart, twitter, msn, youtube.. etc? [10 points best answer]?
10-12-2012, 07:58 AM
A username for 'Farah' to be used on deviantart, twitter, msn, youtube.. etc? [10 points best answer]?
I need a neat username that I can use on all of these websites without feeling like changing it every week or two. I don't like names with xXx or XoX and that shizz. I also kind of don't like putting the name of a song, something I like as I might change my mind later. In stead maybe something with my name should do it? I don't know if I should go with MissFarah or LadyFarah.. I don't know if I'd get bored later or decide they're not just me.. what do you think? Are they suitable for the description below?

I'm 15 year old girl. I love music. I'm into metal, gothic rock, alternative and that stuff. I love the dark beauty of everything. I'm a general artist, I draw, I paint, I photograph, I play music, I sing and I write. I want a username that expresses me. Maybe FarahThe"...". But I really can't fill the space. Idk if PrincessFarah should do it. Some people have that name and I really wouldn't like to add numbers to my username.. ummm.. what else if you're wondering how I came up with Joyah.. well, my name -Farah- means Joy in English and I just thought it sounds cooler with the ah sound. BUT.. I really don't feel like using that as a username. I need something with my real name.. Help please? 10 points, I promise.
I love the japanese culture and I know a few words, but I'm not sure I should have something that is japanese as a username as I might change my mind later..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:06 AM

What about "glädje" which is Swedish for "joy", your name. I researched a little about the heavy metal genre and i learned that some of its origins go back to the Scandinavian. I thought Sweden and the Swedish translation as a nickname would be cool. Specially when it's vague to the normal reader who does not know Swedish!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply