This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get facebook and skype contacts off of android phone?
02-28-2013, 12:51 AM
How to get facebook and skype contacts off of android phone?
I have a Sony Xperia Ion for a phone. For some reason, all my Facebook contacts and skype contacts are on my contacts list in my phone (some ppl i dont even know are on it as well) and I want to get them out of my phone contacts so i won't have to scroll down my contacts to find my actual phone contacts. I tried unsyncing them from the settings but it doesn't work. For Facebook, I also went to the account settings and unchecked the sync but the contacts are still there. Does that mean I have to delete them and add them again or something? Plz help Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 12:53 AM

In the settings, got to my accounts. There go into respective facebook contacts and then check options sync off. then in the contacts settings only show the contacts saved in your phone and not the facebook contacts.

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:01 AM

If you'd rather not use the minutes on your phone or you wish to instant message someone, you can download and install the Skype application on your Android 3G device. Skype allows you to add other Skype users to your contact list. From there, you can place a call to one of your contacts or begin trading instant messages back and forth. The other user must have Skype as well. To use Skype, you must download it from the Android Marketplace.
02-28-2013, 01:04 AM

Open Skype by clicking on "Start" and selecting "Programs," then "Skype" if you're using a Windows computer. For Mac users, click "Applications" then "Skype." Log in to your Skype account.