This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get into my fiancé's facebook?
02-28-2013, 01:02 AM
How to get into my fiancé's facebook?
I recently got engaged, but I have a feeling I'm being played. I have seen him comment on other girl's promiscuous pictures. I need to know a legitimate way to get access to his Facebook account or get his yahoo password. No scam sites please. I need to get to the bottom of this before I make the mistake of spending my life with him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:07 AM

Got to CNET and find a keylogger. Install it on the computer. Open your virus software which has probably been screaming bloody murder at you trying to install the logger and tell it to do nothing about the program.

Walla!

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:15 AM

just confront him. if he gets all defensive there has to something goin on.
02-28-2013, 01:18 AM

sdsc
02-28-2013, 01:28 AM

1. You're an idiot.
2. Hacking into your fiance's accounts is a great way to build trust.
3. What, are you like 13?
02-28-2013, 01:31 AM

You need to confront him. Don't stoop to a similar level of dishonesty by going behind his back and hacking his personal accounts. If you can't trust him with this then you can't trust him, period. You cannot expect a marriage to work if you can't trust him.
02-28-2013, 01:37 AM

As serious as this situation is, you shouldn't be trying to gain access like that. Just talk to him!
If you feel you can't talk to him about things maturely and responsibly like adults then clearly there is more wrong in your relationship than in Facebook.
Sorry.
02-28-2013, 01:38 AM

the best way is to simply ask for access, if he has nothing to hide he will grant it, if not then you will have your answer
02-28-2013, 01:46 AM

If you are feeling this way, do not spy on your fiance. Break it off. There is obviously no trust in the relationship so you should not even think of being married. If you are thinking of hacking his account you are just as bad as he is if he is commenting on people's pictures. In fact you are even worse

Why wouldn't you be friend with your fiance on Facebook to begin with where you could see all of his activity??
02-28-2013, 01:54 AM

You cant get into his account without changing the password on him which will make him know you hacked him. I suggest you question him about the comments he is making on girl's pictures. Tell him you want a gay man not someone who is bisexual or really straight. Confront him! Be a man and just confront him instead of acting like a wimp and sneaking behind his back.