This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some of your favorite iPod Touch apps?
02-28-2013, 01:02 AM
What are some of your favorite iPod Touch apps?
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my iPod Touch 4G and would like to know some of your favorite apps. I'm a 15 year old girl who loves games, but i also love organizational things and i do a lot of couponing. Thanks (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:06 AM

Jealous that you're getting the new one! I have to wait for my birthday, which is in September. But, here are some of my favorites -

Robot Unicorn Attack ($0.99) - A game where you have to dodge obstacles at a fast pace, with awesome music. x)

Ninjatown: Trees of Doom! ($1.99) - You're a ninja, and you're trying to climb to the top of the trees. But, there's a catch. You have to dodge all of the obstacles that will get thrown in your way!

Beluga Pods (Free) - Basically AIM group chat. Make pods and invite people to them by email, and chat.

Facebook (Free) - A mobile version of the well known social network.

Zippo Lighter (Free) - A virtual zippo lighter, just for fun. Customize it with different skins.

iEmoji ($0.99) - Emoticons for your iPod Touch!

Koi Pond ($0.99) - An app that supposedly helps you relax. It's fish swimming around in a pond, and you can poke them, or feed them. You're also able to change the background, and what noises are playing.

Words with Friends (Free or $0.99, depending on if you want ads or not.) - Scrabble for the iPod! Play with your friends over wifi, or get matched up with a random opponent.

Last F.M. (Free) - Type in the name of a band you like, and create a "radio station" that plays songs from the band, and similar artists.

Netflix (Free) - If you have a Netflix account, this app allows you to watch your favorite shows and movies on your iPod.

Fruit Ninja ($0.99) - Try to slice all the fruit that your sensei throws at you! Try to get combos, and don't let the fruit drop! If you let three drop, you're out! Or try Zen Mode, where it doesn't matter if it hits the ground. Unlock different swords and backdrops to customize.

Battleheart ($2.99) - Build a team of different fighters, and try to save your world, level by level!

Illusia ($1.99) - The chief of your town needs your help to restore the peace! Customize your character with different armors and weapons, and level up as you go along.

Tap Tap Revenge 3 (Free) - Play along to your favorite songs! Touch the buttons on the beat, and get points. Use the money you get to buy different songs to play and customize your character. Or play online with friends or strangers!

Audiobooks ($1.99) - Classic books on audio.

FreeAppADay (Free) - This app lists different apps that are free for a limited time.

Hipstamatic ($1.99) - Take pictures and add vintage effects to them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply