This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happens when you +1 a page with google...?
02-28-2013, 01:06 AM
What happens when you +1 a page with google...?
Because I was looking up this girl to see if she had a twitter and she did but I accidentally clicked the +1 button under her name and I'm freak in out cause idk if it will notify her like "alfasuk +1'd you" or something it will be award. PLEASE HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:16 AM

It is used for google plus. Similar to "Liking" a page using facebook.

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:21 AM

its basically same as fb like...not so awkard
02-28-2013, 01:22 AM

Hi Alfasuk,

The "Google +1" feature on websites or webpages provided by "Google" social Newtorking service ,namley refferd to as "google circals" which enables "Users" to add or share Friends or pages, articals of "Intreset" to your "google circules", in regards to your query the "Google +1" may notify the indivdual with a generic message "alfasuk wishes to add you to his circules (Friend List).

Although fortunatly you may be able to cancel your "google +1" request by unclicking the button or "signing in" and cancelling the +1 request (friend request).

try not to panack if you are in fact confronted just claim your account was hacked and it added several people.
02-28-2013, 01:24 AM

it is the same thing as liking someone else's thing on facebook