This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is facebook running so slow on my home computer?
02-28-2013, 01:33 AM
Why is facebook running so slow on my home computer?
Why is facebook running so slow on my home computer, but if I go to the library it is running fast? I had new virus protection put on my computer a couple of weeks ago and since then my facebook has been running extremely slow. Any suggestions???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:37 AM

Try to clear your browising history and everything in it. the internet will not awalys be fast, sometime and differnt days it will change

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:40 AM

Malware Bytes - BEST free antivirus

CCleaner - if you want to CLEAN your computer and make it FASTER
(if you don't know what you are doing with it, don't go into the registry options!)

CCLEANER IS THE BEST - I really recommend it
It clears your library and history and everything you do not need
all old things, and yeah - check it out and read up about it - it will probably interest you!
02-28-2013, 01:47 AM

How in the green earth would I know!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??!?!?!
02-28-2013, 01:54 AM

check ur network service and the computer itself, whether there is enough ram and HD. Add ram or clean up wastes in the computer to get more availble space. If u wanna a free, simple, convenient and effective syatemcare software, u should try IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO 4. It is a comprehensive PC care utility that takes a one-click approach to help protect, repair, and optimize your computer.
hope it heps.