This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i please prevent people who arent on my friends list to send me messages on Facebook?
02-28-2013, 01:36 AM
How can i please prevent people who arent on my friends list to send me messages on Facebook?
I cant find out out how cuz I guess facebook changed lately, i dont have the three options for messages (friends, friend of friends, everyone)... cant find it Sad thank you for your help
@Dave strider: i clicked on that "strict filtering" but thats not helping, people can still send me messages. i noticed that when i logged from another facebook accout i made just to be sure..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:40 AM

Block the person who you don't want to talk to. Simple as that.

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:48 AM

Go to privacy shortcuts, Who can contact me?, and press strict filtering.

Privacy shortcuts looks like a little lock.

Edit:

That's all I can do. It says messages from other people might be missed as in you won't see them. Sadly that's Facebook, they always want you to get to know people from close friends.
02-28-2013, 01:53 AM

You used to be able to make it so only your friends or friends of friends can message you but unfortunately you can't do that anymore since facebook changed, sorry.