This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way to make money through Facebook?
02-28-2013, 01:41 AM
Is there any way to make money through Facebook?
Some friend of mine told me that some people make a living from Facebook but they are not working in this company. He did not want to reveal the info for me.

Just wondering is this possible? And if yes, how do people make money through Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:48 AM

you can't make an actual living from it but there are companies that pay you to post ads. Not enough to make a living though. I used to use blue calypso til they went out of business. I was making a big 8 bucks per day to post 4 ads per day on my page. Not enough to live on but it was nice to have some extra money. There are other sites like share magnet that pay by clicks. you only get 10 cents to 25 cents for every ad that somebody clicks on. There are lots of GPT sites too where you don't even need facebook. I use another site to make about 100 bucks a month. can't live on it but it is extra money. email me if you want to get started. rainbowsroom@yahoo.com

Ads

02-28-2013, 01:56 AM

Use their ad platform to sell something. Alternatively if you build up a page I have heard that you can then sell it on to someone else, but it needs to be very large for this to work, and I think it is against facebooks tos.
02-28-2013, 02:02 AM

Yes you can create facebook apps and make money from them you can even get a job in some company.
Also there are jobs related to Social media optimization where people are hired for promoting a company's facebook page.
02-28-2013, 02:11 AM

no, there is no way to make money from facebook unless you are selling an actual product that you produce, or create an application that people will voluntarily pay money for
02-28-2013, 02:16 AM

The Only Way to Make Money Through Facebook is if your In a Business and Got a Product To Sell you Could Make a Advertisement For it thats The Only Way tho Other Than That you Can Not Make Money on Facebook
02-28-2013, 02:23 AM

create fb apps and make money
there are other jobs related to Social media
02-28-2013, 02:27 AM

You can make some serious money through Facebook only if you have a website or product to sell. Then use Facebook as some kind of your customer list (mailing list) to which you are offering your product/site link they are going to visit.