This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why are people suddenly saying danny gokey is a douche?
10-12-2012, 07:59 AM
why are people suddenly saying danny gokey is a douche?
wasnt he always one? I mean he used his dead wife to get more votes, he wasnt even that good at singing, and i heard he did that heart thing to advertise for lenscrafters? idk i never liked him. but on twitter the trending topic is #gokeyisadouche

im living under a rock or something, did something happen? during the tour or whatever?lol let me know!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:07 AM

Who's that

Ads

Because Danny Gokey and his homophobic family were total d-bags to Adam Lambert.

This link explains everything:

http://www.movieline.com/2009/06/how-a-p...lution.php

This is where it all started:

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnothe...43258.html

ONTD bb.

Yes, he's always been a douche and finally the internet stepped up and took some action.

YES! He has always been a big giant douche. The douchiest douche that ever douched.
He's a homophobic douche. And he ruined the hearing in my left ear when he sang Dream on. I'm suing.
Follow this link for more info about why EVERYONE now knows he's a douche. http://community.livejournal.com/ohnothe...43258.html

danny and his family were being such jerks to adam lambert... click on the links those other two people have.
i never liked danny, and this gives me even more reason not to like him.
i love adam though!

Yeah, he's always been annoying to me, but recently he and his family "publicly" offended Adam Lambert.

He also said he disagreed with Adam about religion and that:
"I accept gay people, but people have to accept my beliefs," Danny said. "We have to accept their beliefs, but they have to accept my beliefs. We agree to disagree. I don't judge people, but at the same time, if they believe in what they believe, they have to accept me and what I believe. But I accept anybody as they come. That's my character and my personality."

what a king douchebag..
i just learned about what happened, and i think the gokey family should be ashamed of themselves to humiliate adam lambert like that. =[