This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hmm.. should I get an iPhone 5? Or, what is a really good Android phone that's out/coming out soon?
10-12-2012, 07:59 AM
Hmm.. should I get an iPhone 5? Or, what is a really good Android phone that's out/coming out soon?
I'm not the type of person who gets stuff just because they're the trend, or because they're popular. BUT the iPhone 5 is looking very daunting... I saw the drop test and it's not bad, PLUS it finally has 4G LTE (I've had 4G LTE since last summer, and trust me, it's reallyyy fast), and on twitter it gets annoying when people use those emoji's and I can't see them. I currently have the HTC Thunderbolt which I'm in love with - the only problem is the battery, which I got used to and had definitely got better (it lasts 1 day and a 1/2 now). It seems to have similar specs to the iPhone 5 - 8 megapixel camera, 1.3 megapixel front facing camera, 4G LTE.... just the iPhone is smaller, and the HTC Thunderbolt has more space. IDK.

I just need a phone that has as much versatility as the HTC Thunderbolt (I like switching up the backgrounds and the clocks), has speed, great camera (I take loads of pictures), lots of space, high resolution, doesn't break easily, and has good internet usage.
All because one Android phone doesn't work for you, doesn't mean it won't work for me. Like I've said, the HTC Thunderbolt is an Android and I love it. I know people with iPhones who hate it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:07 AM

samsung galaxy s3

Ads

Go for an iphone. I have an Android at the moment and it's not even working. Very unreliable. I know the iphone is going to be my next phone.

I say go for the iPhone as its easy to get apps and if you need help you can go to any apple store (for android you need to go to the store you brought it from). Andriod is gimmicky apple is stable.