This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
**NOT STD RELATED!!** Can a man catch a virus from a woman sexually?
02-28-2013, 03:50 AM
**NOT STD RELATED!!** Can a man catch a virus from a woman sexually?
OK this is not STD related. More specifically the zombie virus. I have a podcast that is based around different situations during the zombie apocalypse. A lot of of my listeners and facebook fans ( mainly men lol ) have been asking this. As there is no way of knowing how a zombie virus will be and act, imagine it almost as a common cold. Would like actual doctors/nurses to weigh in but anyone else can chime if you'd like.

All help is greatly appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 03:58 AM

I suppose anything's possible. But yeah it really does depend on the particular virus in question. Some transmit through air,some through saliva,some only through contact with infected blood such as HIV.

I'd figure a virus,something that would wreak enough havoc to spawn the zombie apocalypse would be very intelligent. Perhaps start off small and as harmless as the cold. But evolve it something more sinister. May become far more contagious. Even eventually airborne.

I guess just think along the lines of some viruses we have now. They are coming smarter and immune to many of our antibiotics. Anything's possible given enough time...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply