This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is she talking about me or another guy?
02-28-2013, 03:57 AM
Is she talking about me or another guy?
I really like this girl.. but she says she's confused cuz she was talking to someone else before I came into the picture.. we started talking and she's really affectionate with me in person. Always hugging me, kissing me, holding my hand.. But when we aren't together, I always have to text her first and even with that, she never really has much to say.. She saw me with another girl the other night (just a friend), she started acting silly and kept pushing me away. At the end of the night, I fixed things. I thought we were okay. We kissed and made up.. I tried texting her the next day and she told me she'd text me later but she never did and I haven't heard from her since last week.. she updated her facebook saying "You have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes." I don't wanna be naive, but in your opinion, who could be talking about? Me or the other guy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:05 AM

Well get your head out of your ass and realize that SHE DONT LOVE YOU and that u need to grow a pair and move the fuck on.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply