This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I feel guilty?
02-28-2013, 04:19 AM
Should I feel guilty?
Okay, this is a little stupid but well..it happened. One of my relatively close friends got mad at me because I posted a picture of me and my best friend on facebook. They both are girls and they are both like sisters to me. My friend who got mad at me was mad because written on the picture of me and my best friend "There is no better friend than a sister, There is no better sister than you," keep in mind i've made a picture of my and the other friend saying "Brother&Sister forever and always." I would've made a pic with her too but the night before, she got mad at me because i called her and her dad was in the room so she said "I just saved you my dad is in the room" (Her dad doesnt like me because well..he doesnt like boys) anyways so i said "I will talk to you whenever i want because i dont care whose around your my friend and thats what matters" Then she said "Now im going to stop talking to you" Im just like dotdotdot.... Kidding me? On facebook she commented "Wow" and then i said "Well you got mad at me for no reason" then she said "No Reason..?" then i said "I just flat out said i dont care who is in the room if i want to talk to you i will your dad dont scare me because your my friend and thats all that matters" then she said "Wow Im done." then i said "K" then she said "Have a nice rest of the day" then i said "U too" The question behind this is should i be guilty or feel bad or should i not even try..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:22 AM

Don't feel bad she really has no reason to be mad. I mean, I can see why she might be a lil jealous of you posting a picture ad saying "There is no better sister than you". But you should explain to her that you really don't want to argue/fight over little things.

Ads

02-28-2013, 04:23 AM

Your two best friends are women, what do you expect.