This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think is the future of facebook?
02-28-2013, 04:20 AM
What do you think is the future of facebook?
I am just taking opinions on how you think Facebook will be 5-10 years from now. Will it be like Myspace or will it turn into an amazing empire? Will the CEO of Facebook join forces with the CEO of Google? I would like your honest opinion please. Thank You Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:29 AM

honestly i think facebook is already starting to die out. i looove fb but now all my friends are on twitter and instagram and im sure theres gna b a new network soon enough

Ads

02-28-2013, 04:36 AM

Its unpredictable I expected 2012 to have flying cars but nooope still have the same thing so it might be the same for facebook in a few years but honestly ya never know . Someone might make another website similar to facebook & that will get all the attention and facebook will be left alone to rot just like myspace.Or facebook will get very advanced and more improved and it will have nothing to lose . I cant wait to see what happens .
02-28-2013, 04:43 AM

I suspect it will eventually die out but then again I have never really understood why Facebook and other social networking sites are so popular.