This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Developing a social networking website for people creating bucketlists. What would you like to see?
02-28-2013, 04:24 AM
Developing a social networking website for people creating bucketlists. What would you like to see?
What features would you like to see in such a website? Bucketlists being lists of what you desire to acheive before you die.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:32 AM

Here is what my research last year discovered online about hosting your 'social'? The best host of the moment for tools and options is grou.ps

I opened four social networks last year on the same theme, 'webcam socials' for adults interested in meeting others with webcams. Made with spruz.com, socialgo.com, wackwall and grou,ps, the clear winner is grou.ps

From one social network builder it supplies your website with member's photos, videos, blog, forum, text chat and video chat, a wiki index and more. You can administrate to monetize the site as well. You can transfer to your own domain. The grou.ps support is exemplary.

I recommend any builder you choose, to follow them on Facebook and Twitter too. I actually have be-friended the CEO of grou,ps and can send messages directly to him via facebook too.

My second choice would be wall.fm to build your site.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply