This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are high school reunions worth it?
02-28-2013, 04:24 AM
Are high school reunions worth it?
My 10th high school reunion isn't until 2019. I don't think I will go. I wasn't popular and was only friends with a few people from my class and I have them on Facebook. The rest of my class consisted of the rich athletic kids and then the bullies.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:29 AM

Yeah its not worth it. I think long ago they had reunions because there was no
way to communicate with people you wanted to see again from high school.
I hated high school but I knew I had to get that diploma so I went through the 4 years
and was totally joyful when I graduated.. I never had to go back to school again unless
I wanted to, my friend said I should go to the reunion and my guy was overseas so we went. I realized I really didn't like any of these people and we went home after the dinner was served.
Asked the school to remove my name from their mailing list too.

Ads

02-28-2013, 04:36 AM

It depends on what type of experince you had.If you had a good time and had alot of friends,then yes it might be fun to go.On the other hand,you didnt enjoy it(and from what you are saying you didnt)that it would make no sense to go.Of course,for those kids that had a really miserable high school experince,the obvious chioce is to stay far away from the place and the people.
02-28-2013, 04:37 AM

I personally don't think it's worth it.