This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone 4 vs Blackberry Bold 9790?
02-28-2013, 04:48 AM
iPhone 4 vs Blackberry Bold 9790?
Which one do you like better and why? I don't know. They're both great and I can't make up my mind. For every reason that I like one better there's a reason for the other that I like that one better. If that made any sense. Which one is better for me? I love texting, facebook, etc. and I'm a teenager. I don't need a business phone but I'd like internet, email, good texting, etc.

What do you think about the keyboard? I know on the old blackberrys the keys on the keyboard were so tiny it was hard to type on but on the Bold it seems like they're a lot different. I've heard a lot of amazing things about the Bold keyboard.

You know how you can get Facebook notifications on the iPhone? Like if you're logged in on the Facebook app and have notifications on then when someone...say...messages you, comments on something, etc it will give you a pop-up notification? Can a blackberry do that?

I'd like to hear everyone's opinion but could you please explain why? Not just say iPhone or Blackberry. I mean you can but it would be more interesting to see why your opinion is the way it is. Thanks so much everyone!
Can the blackberry get Draw Something? Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:56 AM

of course IPhone 4!!!!!!!!!

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:04 AM

go with the bold 9790
it really is an amazing phone
build quality is very good and it feels high end and premium
the phone runs on the latest blackberry os7.1 which is very good and fast
everything runs fast and smooth on it with no problem or lag
web browser is also very good
the keyboard is amazing
you said it yourself the buttons are big and enjoyable to type on
it also does have all the necessary apps
like facebook,facebook messenger,twitter and so on
emailing on the phone is also very good and besides blackberry is know for the way they handle emails
texting is also very good especially with a keyboard like that
blackberry does have notifications
like the iphone it has one place which allows you to see all the notifications from all different apps
and it shows a sign next to the icon of the app
overall the bold 9790 is an amazing phone and you should get it
hope i helped Smile
tell me if you decided to get it
and if you got any question or need any help you can email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com