This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get someones attention!?
02-28-2013, 05:06 AM
How do I get someones attention!?
I worked with a guy for a few months, but never really had the chance to talk to him because of high work volume. I have since changed jobs, but I added him on facebook which is now the only means of communication. Heres where it gets odd, the last time he seen me, I had just healed a broken leg, and managed to pack on 55 lbs, I have since lost 35 of which. Needless to say I look completely different. I sent him a few very clear messages that I was into him, but nothing. Seems to me if I was bothering him or something that he would unfriend me. Anyone ever been in a situation like this? All I really want is a chance, Im not too certain if I harbor any feelings just yet, but first of all im extremely picky with anyone I have in my life, especially romantic interests, and secondly, I never back away from a challenge. I guess im wondering how I can get a 2nd chance, or if anyone has ever gotten one? Or am I just running on a treadmill here...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:09 AM

Strip. That'll get his attention Wink Seriously though, you should give up because he's not really into you.

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:12 AM

You most likely lost your chance, he don't seem interested in you. Most like you're not his type, maybe you should just move on. He will be yours if he is yours, hope this helped. If you need more help in future, I know a place, https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Listeni...27?fref=ts you can approach them if you need more help in relationships next time. Smile