This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my art good enough to hold a amateur exhibition in my garden?
02-28-2013, 05:13 AM
Is my art good enough to hold a amateur exhibition in my garden?
i would like to test people's honest opinions.
you can answer only one or both of the following questions:
1. would you consider my art as good enough to hold a small amateur exhibition at my house?
2. how would one go about doing something like this?

check out my art studio: http://www.facebook.com/LizaMariArt (and press that little 'like' button...of course should you in fact like it)

thanks for you time!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:16 AM

You are the only one who can answer that. If you think you are ready to show your stuff then show your stuff. Put an ad in the paper or Kijiji just like you would if you were having a yard sale.

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:19 AM

Your work is beautiful! If I was some random person showing up at your exhibit I would be more then impressed and happy to be there. I hope my work can be as good as yours one day. You are inspirational! Just remember art is not good or bad. It is the way YOU see color, shapes, and beauty. Good luck! I wish you the best(:
02-28-2013, 05:21 AM

My first exhibition was in a college library, it is easier to promote in a public place. If you want to do it in your home, clear the area to allow traffic flow, enlist your friends to help you network. Have a set time not more than two hours. Serve light refreshments and have some music that reflects the mood of your art. Be ready to explain the meaning of your art, mingle and self promote. If you live in a populated area and promote via friends, flyers and ads you should have a steady flow of people.