This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to find small businesses in Athens GA?
02-28-2013, 05:34 AM
How to find small businesses in Athens GA?
I was wondering if there was a way to find business license applications or something like that for new businesses opening up around me. I am basically interested in finding new start-up businesses or something that changed hands or whatever to offer my services to. I offer things like web-design, application development, social media management, even credit card processing. So I was hoping to be able to contact businesses before they open to better help them save time and money.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:38 AM

There are lots of software that can find a list of businesses. There's a cool software that does that but unfortunately it's for US as of now. Sad or you can go to yellowpages.gr and manually look for the businesses you are interested in.

Ads

02-28-2013, 05:48 AM

I would probably start the old fashioned way: contact the Chamber of Commerce. If they can't provide you with a listing, I bet they can refer you to an office that could at least get you closer to your goal in finding local start-ups.