This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I promote my website?
02-28-2013, 05:45 AM
How do I promote my website?
So I'm taking a web design course in school. One of our first assignments was to create a website from one of those free online site creators (I chose Weebly), then see how many hits we could get on our site. The problem is, I have no idea how to get any hits at all. How can I go about promoting my website quickly and efficiently?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 05:53 AM

Depending on what your site is about you can promote it by using google ads, writing articles and posting them on:hubpages, article alley, squidoo or ezine, and link it to your site. Have a blog that links to your site. You can use twitter and link to your site. If you do articles make sure they are 250 or more words and that the keywords you want people to search in google are 3% of your content. You can use your facebook or myspace page and post the link, or you can use this cool place where the girls use promotional modeling and social networking to get awareness and traffic to your site. http://www.wewearyourtanktops.com and as you can see when you post links in questions you answer that is another way to drive traffic. Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply