This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please answer it is really important (girl problems)?
02-28-2013, 07:00 AM
Please answer it is really important (girl problems)?
I was on FaceBook on saturday february 2 2013 and I was gloomy to he girl I like's best friend and I said something really REALLY stupid (they are planing to move to the UK in the future and I said that I would have to move too, because and I quote "I can't be THAT far away from her" so far I have ignored it but she was really REALLY creeped out and I really REALLY. Want to apologize but I don't know how. Please help. By the way I am 13 but I really like this girl. Should I just ignore it like I have been? Or should I apologize? She hasn't been treating me any different but things are really akward around her now. Please help, she already knew I liked her. I don't want to come across as one of 'those guys' please answer I can really use the help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:04 AM

The best thing is to apologize and see if that makes a difference.

Ads

02-28-2013, 07:12 AM

Well if it's awkward but she's not treating you any differently, that means that the awkwardness is all you. Just stop thinking it was awkward, recognize that you said something weird and now it's over with, and just be yourself. Show her that you're not a creep just by acting normal around her. If she hasn't brought it up or anything then you don't need to apologize about it, that would just be awkward.
02-28-2013, 07:20 AM

Dude let it go, YOU'RE 13 YEARS OLD!!! You shouldn't be on here asking us for advice, you're young so go live your childhood and have fun with friends and girls in school, not ones moving to the other side of the world. Sorry but it sounds like you need some honesty bud. Hope this helps.
02-28-2013, 07:26 AM

Say it was a stupid thing to say, I just don't wanna see you go.
02-28-2013, 07:33 AM

apologize, and say you didn't mean it in a creepy way. she should forgive you- this is not something for her to be overly dramatic on. good luck Smile
02-28-2013, 07:35 AM

I think you should go up to her and ask how she feels or something..you can't ignore her forever i am 13 too and a girl so you dont have to listen to me if you don't want to
02-28-2013, 07:40 AM

That's funny, if she isn't treating you any different than you should just leave it at that. The awkward feeling is something that your feeling not her. You made a joke, she would've stopped talking to you if she thought you were a real creep. Your funny though!
02-28-2013, 07:46 AM

apoligize, say u didnt mean it like that.. and just stop putting negative thoughts into u mindd.. she prolly forgot about it and moved onn..
02-28-2013, 07:48 AM

I am a 13 year old girl. If a boy did that to me,i would laugh when no one was around. BUT,if you apologized for it,it would make me get the feeling that you were something special,and i would probably be more attracted to you.