This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook difficulties, Please read description?
02-28-2013, 07:13 AM
Facebook difficulties, Please read description?
Okay,here we go

A few weeks before Christmas I got my pc serviced on, when it got back everything was okay, accept pages would only load the basic amount.

Just recently it has stopped loading the basics, and is now loading normally, like it should.

But, when everything started working normally, my Facebook went crazy. Peoples profile pictures would change to some random Facebookers. All the YouTube account pictures all changed to one of my Facebook friends. On normal websites, my friends picture would just replace another picture.

If you can't help me, I'll probably send my computer to get serviced on,

Please help Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:16 AM

Hello Finn,

-Try clearing your browsers cookies/cache/Temporary internet Files

-Try using different browsers such as Firefox/ Internet Explorer/Chrome

-Make sure you are using the most current version of your browser

-Download the Free Version of MalwareBytes at the link below and scan your computer fully for Adware/Spyware/Viruses and remove any threats that it finds when the scan is complete

http://www.malwarebytes.org/
(click on Free Download)

-Make sure your Anti-Virus Software on your computer is up to date. If you don't have one... Download AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition Below

http://free.avg.com/us-en/homepage

Ads

02-28-2013, 07:17 AM

This might be a crazy Virus issue, run some good antivirus software and put your system on scanning. this would be fine.