This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is This a Good way to Start a Convo on Facebook?
02-28-2013, 07:15 AM
Is This a Good way to Start a Convo on Facebook?
Ok so theres this girl that goes to my high school that I dont really know but we are friends on facebook. I was gonna send her "Hey" and somthing like "I thought I saw you around somewhere, dont you go to my high school" something like that. Is that a good way or does anyone have a better suggestion??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:18 AM

yeah..if that happened to me it wouldnt sound weird at all XD thats actually a pretty good starter for the convo actually haha. XD
pls
http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...127AAP09kf

Ads

02-28-2013, 07:20 AM

I would just send the, "Hey," and see how she responds to that.

As a girl, it gets very tiring having a guy message me, "Do I know you?" Or, "I think I know you from somewhere." I just think, "No, I don't know you, and what a lame excuse to try to talk to me."

Trust me, if she wants to talk to you, she'll respond to the "Hey," or let you know otherwise. I do. If she doesn't want to talk to you, then she won't answer any of your questions.

Hope this helps. Smile
02-28-2013, 07:24 AM

My crush messaged me on facebook a few months ago saying, "Hey. You look really familiar"
Something alone the lines like that. At first I thought he was just saying that like a lot of guys do to try and get girls, but it turns out he actually randomly saw me somewhere and for some reason remembered me.. Go ahead Tongue!!

answer mine? x
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...150AA3hAB4