This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED ON TWITTER?!?
02-28-2013, 07:27 AM
MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED ON TWITTER?!?
hello, sorry about the title..i wanted to get people's attention.
but anyways, my account has been suspended and i don't know why. i didn't get a confirmation email telling me i've been suspended. although i sent them an email complaining why they have suspended me. i haven't been tweeting too much or breaking the rules. i'm only following 549 people and have 743 followers. i don't see what i have done wrong, i don't want to make a new account either. PLEASE HELP? oh and i have a few questions-
~will they delete my account?
~how long will i have to wait until i get my account back?
~will i lose any followers or the people i was following?
~has your account been suspended before?
thank you so much.♥

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 07:31 AM

Twitter suspends anyone that adds or deletes too many followers at one time, It makes no sense how they do things I have had the same thing happen to me when I hardly had any followers. They have given me back my account and I never lost any followers.
You can "Gain Followers with Better Tweets" using Twitter using a List of the "Best Tweets" Regular tweeting using the "BEST TWEETS" possible is by far the best way to go. There are no real people behind the followers you buy so they are basically useless other than as a number. Real people will help you grow.
Try this website
http://best-tweets.blogspot.ca/2012/05/g...weets.html
and don't over tweet and you will do fine, Good Luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply