This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any connection between the new NY law and Glenn Beck's plight?
10-12-2012, 08:01 AM
Is there any connection between the new NY law and Glenn Beck's plight?
It very well may be just a coincidence, but Glenn Beck and his family were harassed this weekend. This past weekend saw the new legalization of gay marriage in New York.

Is it just a coincidence? Or are certain parties now hostile toward Glenn Beck and others that they view to be "intolerant" or "hatemongers?"

By the way, if you do not believe that this happened, here is one link:

http://beta.news.yahoo.com/blogs/trendin...28734.html

I guess I am cynical. I think that there might possibly be a nexus between the new law in NY and this event. The passing of the law may have been an aggravating factor. On the other hand, you would think that many people would be happy about the new law's passing, and that it would pacify their anger towards conservatives.

What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 08:09 AM

I think it means he can dish it out, but can't take it.

Ads

I think liberals have hatred in their hearts for anyone who don't view the world as they do.

Glenn back has had an a**-whooping coming for a long time. It has nothing to do with the passing of that law unless you want to believe in conspiracy theories. If the latter is the case, I've got eleventy-billion dollars I need to move and will split it with you if you send me $5000 to secure the transfer from an over-seas bank.

On his radio show he announced that someone in the crowd pointed a finger at him and shouted "We hate Conservatives".

On his TV show he announced that someone in the crowd pointed at finger at him and shouted "We hate Republicans".

Same finger, same person.

To answer your highlighted question, I seriously doubt it.

According to your article, people at the scene said it was no big deal and that Beck was blowing it all out of proportion. Who knows what really happened or how bad it was.

Who knows if the passing of the law had any effect. Emotions have been running high on this issue, not surprising that there might be some outbursts.

At any rate, Beck's "persecution" in this case was certainly a lot milder than what Mathew Shepard went through.

1. Wrong section and 2. coincidence.

"Though the pictures look like nothing's wrong, on his radio show Beck said it was a "hostile situation" and that he was "harassed." "

Sorry, Sav, given the Beckerhead's long history of lying through his pie-hole, I'm going to need something more substantial than "Glen said so".

I think Glenn Beck is just an idiot and has offended a lot of people. That being said, this is really no different then what happens when any celebrity goes into public. Also, what connection does the equal marriage rights bill have to this? Glenn Beck is perfectly capable of making intelligent beings hate him all on his own.

His IMAGINARY plight you mean. He made it up, like everything else that comes out of his mouth. Posting a link of Glenn Beck claiming something is not evidence of anything. You believing him? makes you stupid.